Free Paper & Poster Presentation
Participants in this section will have a chance to present their findings orally. This is good opportunity for young professional or academician to share and learn more of the latest findings in Neuroscience. This forum is opened for resident in Neurology, Psychiatry, other Medical Specialist, General Practitioners, Graduate Student, and Scientist with an interest in Neuroscience Study.
Call for Abstract: May 31-August 2
Sunday, May 15th 2013 | 10:45 – 12:30 WIB | Ballroom A, Ballroom B and Rapha 1&2
Abstract submission guidelines
- Only registered participants may submit papers.
- Each abstract must be prepared on the enclosed ORIGINAL abstracts form and should be sent directly to the secretariat or as file attachment to email address before January 31, 2013.
- Abstract sent by fax will not be accepted.
- Abstract will be reproduced exactly as submitted in the Abstract Form. Please avoid erasure, strike over and editorial errors.
- Abstract must be typed in English within the frame. Use an inkjet / laser printer and type size of 10 points.
- Type the title in the Bold CAPITAL letters, size 12 and extend to no more than two lines. Do not use abbreviation in the title.
- List of author(s), Institute(s), city and country immediately below the title. Authors name should be listed by surname followed by initials only, and the name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- ext of Abstract should cover the purpose of the study, methods, result and conclusion. The text should be in font size 10 and not more than 250 words. Use a single space typing: leave one space between list of authors and the beginning of the text, no space between paragraphs. Figures, graphs and symbol must be in black ink.
- Use standard abbreviation, and use generic drug names only. Use numerals to indicate numbers except when beginning sentences.
- Please send the abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with the personal data as follow: presenting author's full name, institution affiliation, city and country origin, and topic title.
- The presenting authors will be notified of their abstract acceptance with detailed information by August 15, 2013
- The presenting authors will be selected whether present orally or do poster presentation.
Topics for ABSTRACT:
- Neurodevelopmental disabilities
- Development, cognition and neuropsychiatry
- Metabolic or Nutritional Neuroscience
- Neonatal and fetal neurology
- Stroke and Neurovascular disorders
- Stem Cell Research and Application in Neurological diseases or disorders
- Muscle and Nerve, includes peripheral nerve system